I have the best workouts when I’m listening to a good playlist of music. Here is what I am currently listening to during my cycling, running, air training, or weight lifting workouts:
1. The Boxer: by Mumford and Sons and Paul Simon
2. Locked Out of Heaven: by Bruno Mars
3. Everybody Talks: by Neon Trees
4. It’s Time: by Imagine Dragons
5. I Will Wait: by Mumford and Sons
6. I Won’t Give Up: by Jason Mraz
7. Second Chance: by Shinedown
8. It’s the End of the World: by R.E.M.
9. What I’ve Done: by Linkin Park
10. Feels Like the First Time: by Daughtry
11. Still They Ride: by Journey
What songs are you listening to during your workouts?