66 degrees this morning as I work from home on my back patio. Gotta love that. To top off my morning, I made up a new recipe for a clean, simple, and delicious protein smoothie. I call it: Fall In A Glass.
In a blender, add the following and puree until smooth. Enjoy this nutritious, power-punched delight on beautiful fall days!
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 heaping tablespoons of 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops of Shaklee Vanilla Chai smoothee powder (http://evarumble.myshaklee.com/us/en/products.php?sku=22050)
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (I make my own using this recipe: http://360yourlife.com/featured/homemade-coconut-milk/
- 2-3 shakes of pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 teaspoons of raw honey or pure maple syrup
Today is Friday, so I drank my smoothie in a martini glass. I rimmed my martini glass with a little water and pumpkin pie spice. A nice added touch to make me feel special after working hard this week.
Be sure to do something nice for yourself every day, even something small like drinking your smoothies in a martini glass. You are worth it!
Take care and Get Busy Living!